Welcome New Clients!
“We understand you have many options when it comes to addressing your child’s behavioral concerns, and we thank you for choosing CAMEN!”
Please follow these steps to get started:
- Obtain physician’s referral for ABA Services with child’s name, date of birth, diagnosis, a prescription for ABA services, and a Comprehensive Diagnostic Exam (CDE)
- If your child has had ABA Services before and you would like to transfer them, please provide a discharge letter from the previous provider.
- Determine your funding source:
- Private Pay.
- Title 19 and Title 21 Medicaid (Medicaid state plan is for individuals prescribed by a physician to receive ABA Therapy and an AHCA approval letter is required to receive services).
- Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Well Care.
- United Healthcare.
- Aither Health.
- Humana, and many others.
- Please complete this form to get started: New Client Intake Form / Registro de nuevo cliente
Please contact our referrals coordinators with any questions or concerns you may have by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org