New Clients!

“We understand you have many options when it comes to addressing your child’s behavioral concerns, and we thank you for choosing CAMEN!”

Please follow these steps to get started:

  1. Obtener la remisión del médico para servicios de ABA con el nombre del niño, date of birth, diagnóstico, y una receta para servicios de ABA
    • If your child has had ABA Services before and you would like to transfer them, please provide a discharge letter from that provider.
  2. Determine your funding source:
    • Private Pay
    • Title 19 and Title 21 Medicaid (Medicaid state plan is for individuals prescribed by a physician to receive ABA Therapy and an AHCA approval letter is required to receive services.)
    • Cigna!
    • Blue Cross Blue Shield
    • Bien cuidado
    • CDC +
    • iBudget
  3. Complete this form and submit it: Client Intake Form

Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestros coordinadores de referencias con cualquier pregunta o preocupación que pueda tener por correo electrónico

Llámenos hoy!