Our 40-hour training program follows the Registered Behavior Technician Task List™ and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT™ credential. This training program is based on the BACB® Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline but is offered independent of the BACB®. Additional information about the RBT™ Task List can be found by visiting www.bacb.com/rbt-task-list.
Your purchase of this training program includes access to:
- 40 hours of mixed mode online modules & hands-on training with a BCBA/BCaBA.
- Flexible start date and time, i.e., make your own schedule
- A practice exam to better help prepare for your RBT certification. This exam includes multiple-choice questions that align with items listed on the RBT™ Task List and can be taken as many times as needed.
- RBT Task List materials translated into user friendly definitions and examples.
- Our training course is self-paced, however, per the BACB you cannot complete this course in less than 5 days and no more than 180 days.
- FDLE Background check (which is required for future employment)
- $350 Course fee
For applicants wishing to be evaluated after completing our 40-hour course or simply want to receive a final competency assessment of a course taken by another provider to submit to the BACB:
The applicant will undergo evaluation per BACB standards as listed in the 2nd edition task list, which includes testing learned knowledge through client interaction, interview, and/or role playing.
- $150 Evaluation fee (Camen 40-hour course)
- $250 Evaluation fee (if your 40-hour course is from another training company)