Your comprehensive treatment plan awaits.
We can reach out to you about your loved one’s assessment through the form below.
Q. What documents do I need to complete and turn in?
A: Generally, you will need a “Welcome Packet”, which will be provided after your initial phone call
- A copy of your insurance card (front and back)
- A copy of the Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluation (CDE) for Medicaid
- A copy of your doctor referral with your child’s diagnosis and recommendation for ABA services signed by a medical doctor
- A copy of your change in provider form (if you are receiving services from another company)
Q. Do I need to be present?
A: Yes, parent and child will need to be present during the entire duration of the assessment
Q. How long will the assessment take?
A: Assessments typically take anywhere between 1-2 hours. We can provide a school absence note for any time missed for school.
Q. How long until my assessment is approved and scheduled?
A: Timeline for approval will depend on each insurance. In our experience the timeline may take a few days up to a few weeks
- Once all required documents are turned in and complete we will submit an authorization request to your current insurance to complete an initial assessment.
- Once insurance approves the authorization request, a behavioral assessment will be scheduled within your respective clinic/area.
- Assessments will be conducted by one of our Board Certified Behavior Analysts. The assessment will include medical history, behavioral history, your child’s goals, goals that are important for the family, etc.
- You will get a copy of the assessment through email for your electronic signature, which will be required before we can submit it back to your insurance company.
- The assessment will be submitted to your insurance and once approved our clinical team will contact you and start the scheduling process.