Our 40-hour training program follows the Registered Behavior Technician Task List™ and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT™ credential. This training program is based on the BACB® Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline but is offered independent of the BACB®. Additional information about the RBT™ Task List can be found by visiting www.bacb.com/rbt-task-list.
Your purchase of this training program includes access to:
- 40 hours online modules.
- RBT Task List translated into user-friendly definitions, examples, and videos.
- Flexible start date and time
- A practice exam to better help prepares for your RBT certification. This exam includes multiple-choice questions that align with items listed on the RBT™ Task List and can be taken as many times as needed.
- Our training course is self-paced. However, per the BACB you cannot complete this course in less than 5 days and no more than 180 days.
- FDLE Background check (which is required for future employment)
- $350 Course fee (* Fee is reduced to $250 if the applicant has an active and cleared FDLE background screening)
Competency Assessment Only
The applicant will undergo evaluation per BACB standards as listed in the 2nd edition task list, which includes testing learned knowledge through client interaction, interview, and/or role-playing.
- $150 Competency Assessment fee (after Camen 40-hour RBT course); or
- $250 Competency Assessment fee (after 40-hour RBT course from another organization + includes FDLE background check)
Let us help you.
Start the path to your 40-hour RBT course or Competency Assessment today!